Funds for the Future
Your Future, Our Commitment: Funds for the Future
Virginia Tech knows the impact of tuition and fee increases can have on our students and families. We want to help you plan for your costs while you are at VT. With the Funds for the Future Grant, VT covers yearly tuition and fee increases for eligible students -- offering predictability as you plan for the future.
- Must be a continuing undergraduate.
- Must file the FAFSA by the March 1 priority deadline.
- Must have a family Adjust Gross Income (AGI) of less than $100,000.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must maintain full-time enrollment status (at least 12 credit hours per semester).
- The Funds for the Future Grant applies to tuition and comprehensive fees only.
- Eligible students may receive the Funds for the Future Grant for three consecutive years of enrollment after their first year. Breaks in enrollment count toward this calculation (ex. Co-op or Study Abroad semesters).