Virginia Tech Grants
- Need-based: must have high financial need.
- Available to in-state and out-of-state students.
- Full Time Enrollment Status.
- Must advance a grade level (usually 30 credits), maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA, maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress, and meet the FAFSA priority filing deadline.
- File the FAFSA by the priority deadline.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Will only be applied to Virginia Tech tuition and fees.
- Available for a maximum of four years of enrollment, even if the student does not receive the award in all of those years or does not attend all of those years (ex. Co-op or Study Abroad semesters).