Student Financial Aid Document Uploader
Forms and required documentation can be securely submitted to Virginia Tech using the Document Uploader button below.
Forms and documentation can also be mailed to:
Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (MC0222)
Student Services Building Suite 200
800 Washington St SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Requirements and Additional Information:
- Email is not a secure method for providing personally identifiable information. Due to these privacy concerns, our office no longer accepts attachments via email.
- You will need to have a google account before uploading any documents. If you already have a vt.edu email account you can use that, or any existing google account. If you do not have an active google account, the login screen after clicking the “Document Uploader ” button will provide the ability to set up a new account prior to uploading.
- All fields on the form are required
- Email address: if you have a VT email address established please use that, otherwise use your preferred contact email address.
- VT Applicant or Student ID#: You will be required to enter the applicant ID number or VT ID number associated with the documents
- Applicant First and Last Name: Enter the applicant or student’s first and last name only
- Academic Year: Select the academic year corresponding to the documents for upload
- Naming your file(s): Use student’s last name, first name, VT ID or number sequentially.
- Add File: Clicking “Add File” will provide the ability to upload one to many documents in the same transaction.
- PDF is the recommended and preferred upload format. Other formats accepted are Documents (e.g. .xls, .doc) and Image Files (e.g. .jpg, .gif).