Student Financial Aid Document Uploader
You can securely and easily submit forms and required documentation can to Virginia Tech University Scholarships and Financial Aid using the Document Uploader button below.
Before uploading your documents, please check to be certain the documents, including copies of tax returns, contain all necessary signatures. Electronic signatures are not acceptable.
Document Uploader Requirements and Additional Information:
- Email is not a secure method for providing personally identifiable information. Due to privacy concerns, the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid no longer accepts attachments via email.
- Use of the Document Uploader requires a vt.edu email address.
- Acceptable file formats are images (JPG/PNG/TIFF) and PDF only. Maximum file size is 9.75MB.
- Click the Document Uploader button above and log in with your VT credentials. Prospective Hokies use the same credentials you use to access the Applicant Portal.
- Select the correct aid year from the Aid Year drop-down menu.
- The Requested Document Types drop-down will appear. From this drop-down, select the document you are uploading.
- Drag and drop the file you wish to upload to the grey box or click the grey box to select your file.
- Attach additional documents using the blue Attach Additional Document button.
- If you are uploading a document that does not appear in your Requested Document Types drop-down, select Other Document (Not Listed). Select the document type you are uploading from the All Document Types drop-down that appears and attach your file. If you are unsure of your document type select Miscellaneous Document.
- Once you upload all of the documents you wish to upload, click the Submit For Review button. The student will receive an email confirmation that we received the uploaded documents that lists all of the documents uploaded.
You may also mail forms and documentation to:
Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (MC0222)
Student Services Building Suite 200
800 Washington St SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
or send via fax: (540) 231-9139
The uploader is the safest means of form and document submission. Please note that sending forms and documents via regular mail, a private shipping service, or fax will add a week or more onto processing time.