University Scholarships and Financial Aid
The mission of the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (USFA) is to facilitate access to a Virginia Tech education through the timely and accurate administration of student financial assistance.
To accomplish this mission, resources are obtained, coordinated, distributed, and maintained in accordance with university, state, and federal requirements. Service to students and the university community and accountability for the administration of financial aid funds are the primary goals of the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid.
Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid
Student Services Building,
800 Washington St SW, Blacksburg, VA 24061
School Code: 003754
Internal Mailing Code: 0222
- Aug 7 – VT Scholarship Gateway opens for the 2018-2019 year!
- Aug 10 - Fall semester charges payment due date.
- Aug 24 – Fall financial aid refund available by direct deposit if all requirements are complete.
- Oct 1 – FAFSA available for 2018-2019.
- Dec 1 – VT Scholarship Gateway application Deadline!
- Jan 15 - Priority Deadline for 2018-2019 FAFSA.